Montag, 30. November 2009

Letzte Woche bei BMW

So, my last week at BMW...

On Monday, I spent a fair amount of time explaining why I was gone the week before and why I was running in a graveyard. At this point, I started preparing my presentation for Frau Garth at the Department meeting. Also on Monday, I visited the ID office to get a new ID having lost the one that I had originallyDue to a bit of mis-communication, I was supposed to present on Wednesday, but wound up presenting on Thursday because I was not quite prepared yet. On Wednesday, Ramsey presented his material for the second time because there were some people who wanted to see it but didn't get the chance to the first time. Cassidy delivered her presentation on Wednesday as well. Thursday I left work after my presentation so as to be able to meet up with my Dad at the Ambassador Park Hotel and wander around a bit. Friday I left BMW about an hour earlier than usual because it was my last day. Ramsey, Cassidy and I sat and talked together for about an hour before we all had to leave. Before leaving, I gave my ID to the security counter in FIZ.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen